Saturday, July 13, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish

I have a review for you today!

 I bought a really cool-looking nail polish color yesterday for only around $3!
It is the Maybelline New York, Color Show Holographic polish, in the color Mystic Green (no. 25).

It looks REALLY unique in the bottle, with about 4 shades of green at first glance! It is a metallic color, meaning it reflects, But this one has different colors in different lighting. just looking at it on my nails right now I'm seeing greens, blues and golds. It is GORGEOUS! Also, can I just say, the packaging is pretty cool.
Here's a few pictures I took of this one.





Not the greatest paint job in the world, but you gt the idea! I have not worn it for longer than a few hours, so I don't know how durable it is yet. I will edit this post in a few days and let you know how it goes!

So far I give this one four stars, only because it took about four-five coats to get it that color. It's VERY sheer.

Hope you enjoyed this one, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment